Do you want to reach and impact more people with your ideas?
Would you like to generate new, consistent leads for your business?
Does the idea of being the premier thought leader in your niche or industry appeal to you?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you're in the right place.
In "Zero to Bestseller" I'm going to show you how to accomplish all of the above by leveraging the power of a bestselling book launch...
And no, you don't need a big name, or a ton of Twitter followers, or be traditionally published...
The strategy I outline in "Zero to Bestseller" is one that will allow you to:
1. Launch from scratch (as in, no audience, no connections, and a limited budget)
2. Rapidly grow an email list
3. Go from unknown to #1 in your niche or industry
And much more.
This is the exact same strategy I've used with dozens of clients and students (not to mention for my own books), and the results speak for themselves:
Here are just a few of the books I've helped market and launch, all of which leverage the underlying principles I teach in this course (did I mention some of these are New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestsellers?):
So the question is, are you ready to go from Zero to Bestseller?
If so, sign up at the top or bottom of this page, and I'll see you inside the course!
Additional Resources and Bonuses
- Every book is a startup, and that means every book needs a business model. I'll show you how to create a 1 page business model for your book based on lean startup techniques used by fast-growing tech startups.
- Save dozens of hours and the hassle of trial and error - use the same emails I've used on my own books and for clients to recruit an army of people ready to promote your book for you.
- Not only will I show you how to get on the radar of Influencers in your niche, I'll give you the tool I use to keep track of each engagement and promotion (so nothing slips through the cracks)
Templates, Templates, and Templates!:
- No need to recreate the wheel. In the course, I'll share some templates I built specifically for "Zero to Bestseller." These templates will give you the exact structure you need to create your Early Notification List optin page, Your Ambassador Group optin page, and more.
What students are saying about the course:
“This info is ridiculously good. Seriously.”
"I recently dropped a lot of money on [a well known self-publishing course]. Between you and me, your free email course taught me at least as much as that paid course did. My main appreciation for your work is the integrity behind it. You're not interested in just pounding out a book and working the Amazon system to get passive income -- you're teaching people to produce actual, authentic, I'm-really-doing-my-best-work-for-you-dear-reader books that help people, and then leveraging that work toward Reach, Impact, or Revenue.”
About the instructor
Tom Morkes is a West Point grad and Iraq War veteran turned author, publisher, and online marketer.
Tom is the author of three books, including: "The Art of Instigating," "The Complete Guide to Pay What You Want Pricing," and "Collaborate," and he is the creator of the "Influencer Marketing Method" - a proven system for connecting with the biggest names in your industry to market and sell your products for you.
Tom is responsible for the marketing campaigns behind New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestsellers; he ran the marketing and promotional efforts of the most-funded non-fiction crowdfunding campaign in the world, which generated more than $450,000 in sales 33 days; and in the past year, he has coordinated hundreds of strategic partnerships for dozens of product launches that have generated an extra $587,607.13 in sales for his clients.
When Tom isn't launching products, he spends his time working outside on his mountain farm, or drinking craft beer (or both).
To learn more about Tom, go to: www.tommorkes.com.